XML page showing blank

cclloyd9785

I was following the XML tutorial, and had an XML page with an XSL stylesheet attached. Neither of them had any errors according to my browser, but it's showing a blank page. When I opened it in chrome and inspected the blank page, the only thing it showed was "xsl-stylesheet" and nothing else.Edit: I actually tried opening it in IE10 and it worked... but not working in Chrome. /edit Below is the code for the XML and XSL sheets.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="style.xsl"?><collection>	<game>		<name>Halo 4</name>		<genre>FPS</genre>		<developer>343 Industries</developer>		<release>4Q12</release>		<system>Xbox 360</system>		<esrb>M</esrb>	</game>	<game>		<name>Gears of War 3</name>		<genre>FPS</genre>		<developer>Epic Games</developer>		<release>3Q11</release>		<system>Xbox 360</system>		<esrb>M</esrb>	</game></collection>

<?xml version="1.0"?> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"><xsl:template match="/">  <html>  <body>    <h2>My Game Collection</h2>    <table border="1">      <tr bgcolor="#9acd32">        <th>Game</th>        <th>Genre</th>        <th>Developer</th>        <th>Release Date</th>        <th>Platform</th>        <th>ESRB Rating</th>      </tr>      <xsl:for-each select="collection/game">        <tr>          <td><xsl:value-of select="name"/></td>          <td><xsl:value-of select="genre"/></td>          <td><xsl:value-of select="developer"/></td>          <td><xsl:value-of select="release"/></td>          <td><xsl:value-of select="system"/></td>          <td><xsl:value-of select="esrb"/></td>        </tr>      </xsl:for-each>    </table>  </body>  </html></xsl:template></xsl:stylesheet>

Edited by cclloyd