How to create a order form with color picker.

boy2litle

Hello, I have problems to create a custom order form for an online store. To form this should take the form: [url = http://s2.postimage.org/gb67vdid5/order_form_en.jpg] CLICK HERE [/ URL].Until now I managed to make the product that is redirecting the form to be present in this form with name and picture.But I struggle to insert two color picker sites into law two categories ([url = http://s7.postimage.org/z7jrjrd17/order_form_en_details.jpg] click here [/ URL] for pictures).Also as you can see from the previous picture, I struggle to integrate the 3 fields "Length", "Width", "Height" in the "Custom sizes", so that only when this option is selected the 3 fields be editable.Fields with a red star must be mandatory.Also a problem is the whole form and send to an email address, so that the administrator can see the client options (size, color codes, and so on).In a large deadlock is and when it come to this form will be available only to registered users. After submitting this form, you must defend her client a confirmation message sending form, or if necessary, an error message. I searched the internet something similar, but it seems that nobody ever ever try to make an order form with integrated color picker. As my knowledge of php are quite a few have tried to solve the problem as long as I got through processing two forms. Existing one on the site that sent you a friend recommended product (here insert name and email address of the friend) and a free form generated by an website. Everything to be functional should have 3 files, a file "customeorder.tpl" (contains PHP code, this code was introduced and made free form net), a "costomeorder-form.php" and one "customeorder.php ". Files can be found attached to this post. Form file is "customeorder.tpl", this should make all changes related to its functionality, from what I could tell from the code of the 3 files. So, how can I create this form order?

customizeorder.zip

Hello, I have problems to create a custom order form for an online store. To form this should take the form: [url = "]http://s2.postimage....er_form_en.jpg] CLICK HERE [/ URL].Until now I managed to make the product that is redirecting the form to be present in this form with name and picture.But I struggle to insert two color picker sites into law two categories ([url = "]http://s7.postimage....en_details.jpg] click here [/ URL] for pictures).Also as you can see from the previous picture, I struggle to integrate the 3 fields "Length", "Width", "Height" in the "Custom sizes", so that only when this option is selected the 3 fields be editable.Fields with a red star must be mandatory.Also a problem is the whole form and send to an email address, so that the administrator can see the client options (size, color codes, and so on).In a large deadlock is and when it come to this form will be available only to registered users. After submitting this form, you must defend her client a confirmation message sending form, or if necessary, an error message. I searched the internet something similar, but it seems that nobody ever ever try to make an order form with integrated color picker. As my knowledge of php are quite a few have tried to solve the problem as long as I got through processing two forms. Existing one on the site that sent you a friend recommended product (here insert name and email address of the friend) and a free form generated by an website. Everything to be functional should have 3 files, a file "customeorder.tpl" (contains PHP code, this code was introduced and made free form net), a "costomeorder-form.php" and one "customeorder.php ". Files can be found attached to this post. Form file is "customeorder.tpl", this should make all changes related to its functionality, from what I could tell from the code of the 3 files. So, how can I create this form order?
[uPDATE] : It's working! I've used the color picker from here.My next issue is, how I'll integrate those 3 filds "Hight", "Lenght" and "Width" like a part of "Custome dimensions" option? I want those 3 to be activated just in the moment when "Custome dimensions" is choosed.