Gallery In IFRAME

r35pecta

hy everyonei have this problem, i have this gallery and i include this last one in one IFRAME when i click on thumbnails inside the IFRAME the image is not opening big because of iframe.if i clcik on thumbnails (like in the example in the attach file) the image is opening big. ATACH FILE:http://www.mediafire.com/?6g3o9q6w0bbnozy Thanks and sorry for my english

You can't do what you're trying to do with an iframe, the iframe is like its own web page. It can only open the image in its own page with that DHTML technique. In order to open it outside then all of the HTML elements that it shows would need to be in the parent frame to start with. It may be possible to rewrite the Javascript to do that, but that sounds like a lot of work just to put a gallery in an iframe.

The two things I use them for most often are for facilitating ajax-style file uploads and downloads, and for embedding SCORM elearning content in an easy way for the content to find the SCORM API. Then again, I don't design public-facing websites, I work on specific (professional) applications.

SCORM tracking is pretty industry-specific, that's where I happen to be though. But the SCORM spec does specify that the API needs to be somewhere up the window parent tree, so it makes the most sense to launch the SCORM content in a new window, put the API in that window, and then use an iframe to embed the content. The "official" API-finding algorithm goes up through the parents to find the API. We were using a frameset for that until the past year, but there was another set of issues with a frameset.