Creating Header Boxes On Forms

Guest charlied124

Guest charlied124

I am a new user to HTML. I am trying to incorporate into my HTML, code to display a color filled in box that I can also include drop boxes as well as text. The box can be of any color as I believe I can set the color once I have the other code that will create the rectangular box for me. The box should extend from the left side and completely over to the right side of the form. The box width should be no longer than 1 inch from the top of the form. I would also like to include a drop down box within this colored box. I am also trying to learn PHP as we have a need for it now at my company. If you need more info please don't hesitate to ask.Thanks for your help. :)

if you're talking about creating a colored box within your form that holds various fields, you can do that with a container:

<html><title></title><body><form><p>This is my form</p><div style="background-color:#f8f2f6; margin-top:1em">First name:<input type="text" name="fname" value="" /><br />Last name:<input type="text" name="lname" value="" /><br /><input type="submit" value="Submit" /></div></form></body></html>

This is pretty basic but it may give you a nudge in the right direction.