SEO

birbal

Does google using only sitemap to index dynamic pages? or is there more anything else i am missing?

AFAIK, it uses the same techniques like any other sites, i.e. it goes from the front page, and follows all links, regardless of whether they point to the same file with different parameters, or different files.In terms of what's placed higher on results, different files would be placed higher, regardless of whether they're through a sitemap index or "naturally" gathered.

And how much does have impact on SEO for not using preety URL for dynamic link? I know It is good to be verbose the link for SEO but as far i can remember probably i read somewhere that now webmaster can register GET key for a site to make it verbose (or something like that). I searched the web but could not find anything to backup it. I want to know if sitemap of dynamic link have less impact rather than sitemap of static preety print URL.

Edited by birbal

Any URL that contains keywords is going to be ranked higher than a URL without keywords. Google Webmaster Tools might have a way to tell it to look for keywords in querystring parameters, I'm not sure about that though.