CSS basic width and height

JoReL

Hi, i have this code i got on a theme for a personnal ipost on wordpress. I want to change the width and height but cant seem to find the values or where to pu them if there not in it. Originally it shows a square where information is place inside it, but i want to make it a more rectangular shape. Heres the code on the css:

div.personnal-item{ border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; }div.personnal-item .personnal-position{ text-align: center; font-size: 15px; margin-bottom: 22px; }div.personnal-item .personnal-thumbnail{ margin: 0px 0px 15px;	border-top-width: 2px; border-bottom-width: 2px; border-style: solid; }div.personnal-item .personnal-thumbnail img{ display: block; }div.personnal-item .personnal-title{ text-align: center;  margin: 25px 15px 3px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1; }div.personnal-item .personnal-content{ margin: 0px 15px; padding-bottom: 15px; }div.personnal-item{ background-color: #f7f7f7; }div.personnal-item .personnal-position{ color: #9d9d9d; }div.personnal-item .personnal-title{ color: #353535; }div.personnal-item .personnal-thumbnail{ border-color: #da0028; }div.personnal-item .personnal-content{ color: #838383; }

Thanks in advanced for your help and time.

Not really much to go on here but let's assume that the box you want to control is div.personnal-item, since there is not width/height define you would add it yourself. Before:div.personnal-item{ border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; } After:div.personnal-item{ border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; width: 300px; height: 200px;} Adjust to suit.