Conditional php query on Wordpress

princesohrab

Hey all, I am creating a site for a realtor/estate agent and I am trying to search specific listings and display the relevant posts on a page as thumbnails item. Using the code below, how do I add a condition to display for example, only properties which has taxonomies (1 Bedroom only). The code below is checking for everypost and display them, but I want it to be specific to taxonomies. The taxonomies I have for the listings are as follows:FlatsHouseApartmentStudio, etc........ All I want is a condition to dis play specific properties. I have the following lines which finds the posts and then display them.

<div class="post-container short">   <?php if(have_posts()):?>   <?php while(have_posts()):the_post();?>   <div class="post-title">    <h1><a href="<?php the_permalink();?>"><?php the_title();?> </a></h1>       </div><!--post-title-->      <?php if($post->post_content != ''): ?>    <div class="post-content">	 <?php the_content();?>    </div><!--post-contetn-->    <?php endif; ?>   <?php endwhile;?>     <?php endif;?>   </div><!--post-container-->

Thanks in advance.

Sorry guys I think this is the code that displays the thumbnails-------------------- <!-- lettings - Listings starts--> <div class="row"> <h3 id="latest-listings"><span>Properties To Let</span></h3> <?php $the_query = new WP_Query('showposts=6&post_type=listings') ?> <?php if($the_query->found_posts == 0){ for($i=1; $i<=6; $i++){echo dummy_listings();} }else{ ?> <?php while ( $the_query->have_posts() ) : $the_query->the_post();?> <div class="four columns listing"> <div class="post-container short"> <?php echo has_post_thumbnail() ? my_get_image(true) : my_get_image_blank(true);?> <h5><a href="<?php the_permalink();?>"><?php the_title();?> </a></h5> <p>added <?php the_time('F j, Y');?><a class="small button" href="<?php the_permalink();?>">→</a></p> </div> </div> <?php endwhile; wp_reset_postdata();?> <?php } ?> </div><!--end row--><!-- short term lets - Listings ends-->

I've gone through it and I still can't figure it out. How do I add the specific query here?<?php $the_query = new WP_Query('showposts=6&post_type=listings') ?> Or si it here?<?php while ( $the_query->have_posts() ) : $the_query->the_post();?> All I need this query to do is list all the posted properties that have the taxonomy "Flats" only and leave the rest. I'm very novice to php.Thanks for your help