PHP imap_open to exchange 2010 : Unable to negotiate TLS with this server

k_romych

HiI am getting " Unable to negotiate TLS with this server" when trying to connect to exchange 2010 from imap_open() in PHP script. PHP ver is 5.2.17. I can connect to other mail servers but this one. IMAP on the server is set to "Secure logon. A TLS connection is required for the client to authenticate to the server" and is accessible from outlook or telnet on port 143.And thats a connection line$mbox = imap_open("{10.0.10.12:143/imap4/tls/novalidate-cert/debug}INBOX", "username", "pass", OP_DEBUG);I have tried it with different options, triple checked the details.I have read some posts on the internet that points to the bug in PHP but no resolution or workaround.Thanks

I would just say to try different options, e.g. leave off tls, try notls, ssl, etc. Is there a particular bug report you're referring to?
Thanks for reply,Tried that all (different options) - none worked.about the bug - It was just some posts where people were saying they having the same issue but no solution, so it actually might be a problem with exchange.