User input

Little Goat

Hi, I think that either on W3schools or on this forum there should be a vault of scripts that the users can input there scripts to, after which they are reviewed by one of many mods, and then put on the site. it also might help with all the FAQs on this forum.LG

Even if there is a vault, users would still post in the JavaScript forum. You just can't force the user not to. Besides, such thing would requre contstant moderation(if you mean a topic with all requests) or at least some kind of judgement about what's best (if we're taling a vault with script). What if someone asks a frequently issue to which a non moderator could answer and/or point to the solution? The user would be forced to wait more just because his/her post wasn't reviewed yet. No, definetly not a good idea.

actually, what I was thinking is just a section with useful scripts.maybe like hotscripts.com, except only members of this forum could submit.the, after being reviewed by a mod, the script would be put on the site. (unless the mod says no.)LG[edit] actually, scott, I was thinking more of an "if you have a script that is not in the database, submit it" type thing.[/edit]