Next page button

faruq

There is some site. not mine. so i cant edit the source.i need a floating button. the button will be load next page.exmpl: localhost/dev/page.php?pid=1. the button will load localhost/dev/page.php?pid=2 and subsquently. and how i execute this script every that site loaded?how about using greasemonkey? thanks.----------btw, i dont know what is page.php?pid=_number or profile.php?uid=_number name. is this called function?

This requires using PHP to do, I have utilized similar code in a webpage I helped create here:http://www.michaelschoell.wowtah.com If you've never worked with PHP you'll not understand the code. I've worked a little with PHP but still I got a lot of help putting the code together. Generally what we did was decipher the number of posts it would put each page and then if that is exceeded it automatically generates a new page and puts the rest of the posts on that page until the limit is reached. These pages are automatically generated by the PHP code as the posts are added as normal. when you see something like '.php?=', it is a page that is automatically being generated usually using information stored in a database.