Add second site to IIS 5.0

ShadowMage

I'm trying to add a second website in IIS 5.0 (yes, that means we're on Server 2000). This second site is basically a clone of the first. Both are internal company intranet sites not accessible to the outside world. I managed to get it added, and set up the host header names so that browser requests go to that site. Unfortunately, I have a bit of a problem and it's a strange one (or strange to me at least) and the only thing I can figure is that I've got something set up incorrectly. Here's the deal:

Our old site is at webportal.major.com. The new site is at vantageportal.major.com. I made a complete copy of the webportal directory and pointed the new site at that directory. Here's the problem: The new site seems to still be getting its content from the old directory. Changes I make to pages in the vantageportal directory don't reflect in the pages displayed in the browser (yes, I've tried clearing cache and all that jazz). Here's the really weird thing: I created a test HTML file in the vantageportal directory and can access it just fine using the vantageportal URL but not with the webportal URL, just as I'd expect. So, can anyone tell me why the rest of the content seems to pull from the old directory?

Where? In the PHP files? It isn't that, because I changed the _index.php file so that the only thing in it is this:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"    "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">    <html><head><title>Major Web Portal (Vantage 6.1)</title></head><body><?phpecho "Hello World!";?></body></html>

...and I still get the old index page. Funny thing is, if I rename it, I get a "Directory listing not allowed" page. So it doesn't seem to be redirecting to the old site. It seems to me like there's a cached version somewhere, but I don't know where that could be.