reaching elements inside of iframe

sweetysweety

hi,i have a web page like in the figure.it is a page inside another page.when user clicks the blue circled button,google map is appearing.when user clicks this button an icon have id of goBack became visible on the right corner of sliden panel.when the user clicks goBack button,the page comes to its first position,where blur panel on it.i try some codes but it is not doing that i wanted.here is my website http://www.terranartworks.com/testsite/tsv1/index.html

post-143548-0-33551400-1377614238_thumb.gif

i mean that the icon that i draw a blue circle on it in the picture.that circle doesn't exist on web page.i just take a screenshot the page and specify with the blue circle that i wanted.

i solved a big part of my question.just some other problem appeared.first i put my code because i will not explain my problem.

$(function() {			child_frame = window.frames['iletisimSayfasi'].document;			$('div #maps a',child_frame).live({				click:function(){    				$("#goBack").css('visibility','visible').stop().animate({opacity:1},2000,"swing");				}				});			$("#goBack a").live({				click:function(){		    		$("#goBack").css('visibility','hidden').stop().animate({opacity:0},2000,"swing");				}			});		});

in here,i reach from my index page to iframe.i wrote a css and animate method to my iframe element's click event.when user click that button,an image appearing to my index page.

when user clicks that image on the index page,the iframe that having another page is loading at its first loaded situation.

my problem is when i click at the second time to this buttons,same issues are not happening again.i used toggle method but it did not solve my problem.

that's my new problem.is there any other solution for this?

Ok, I open your webpage and I click on the phone icon at the bottom. This takes me to the Google map. I can then click on the red exclamation icon or the map itself to get an unobstructed view of the map.

Then I don't see any obvious way to go back to the obstructed view of the map with the panel, although if I click on the company icon at the top of the page and then click on the phone icon I am again able to see the map with the blur panel.