technology site

divinedesigns1

Check out my latest work n kindly give positive opinions. www.quetechnologies.medesigned by quetechnologies employeecoded by divinedesigns1

Edited by DDs1

• 2 weeks later...

It looks very appealing and the pages are not too busy.

I did notice that when I mouse over "Contact", then the word "Us" appears in the middle of the lines below. (That's with FireFox BTW). I suspect it is buglet?

I am at the moment trying to learn about how web pages scale to different screen resolutions and was wondering if having a fixed size page layout like this is the way to go, because evidently I can just zoom in and out with the mouse wheel to make it fit. Imagining someone with poor eye sight I tried zooming in to get big letters, but then it won't let me scroll sideways.

It looks very appealing and the pages are not too busy.

I did notice that when I mouse over "Contact", then the word "Us" appears in the middle of the lines below. (That's with FireFox BTW). I suspect it is buglet?

I am at the moment trying to learn about how web pages scale to different screen resolutions and was wondering if having a fixed size page layout like this is the way to go, because evidently I can just zoom in and out with the mouse wheel to make it fit. Imagining someone with poor eye sight I tried zooming in to get big letters, but then it won't let me scroll sideways.

thats weird because it allow me to scroll side to side, but then again im not using FF, and ill take a look at the contact us button, thanks for bring it to my attention

• 2 weeks later...

the blue line below the menu is out of sync with the rest of the website, the transition from purple to blue is too much

believe or not the client like it like that, also its not purple

I did a Youtube lasting 28 seconds to show Fire-Fox behavior on your site. <--- click that link to see it

I hope it helps :good:

ok you can now scroll vertically, but i dont know whats wrong with your ff browser but the contact us hovers correctly

For a brand new site, why are you using a transitional doctype? Surely by now one would be using at least a 4.01 Strict, or HTML 5 DTD.

There are also usages of inline CSS, but you already using an external stylesheet.

Services link is a 404

http://www.quetechnologies.me/services.php

JS/CSS 404's on the Photo's page.

http://www.quetechnologies.me/photos.php

Aside from that, the design is rather uninspired, which I know you didn't do, but it might not hurt to have designer come in a breath some life into the design, which would also breath some life into the site itself, which feels very static and boring. Not something you really want to feel from a communications based services company, IMO.

For a brand new site, why are you using a transitional doctype? Surely by now one would be using at least a 4.01 Strict, or HTML 5 DTD.

There are also usages of inline CSS, but you already using an external stylesheet.

Services link is a 404

http://www.quetechnologies.me/services.php

JS/CSS 404's on the Photo's page.

http://www.quetechnologies.me/photos.php

Aside from that, the design is rather uninspired, which I know you didn't do, but it might not hurt to have designer come in a breath some life into the design, which would also breath some life into the site itself, which feels very static and boring. Not something you really want to feel from a communications based services company, IMO.

sorry, the owner forgot the domain again so it expired thats why you wasnt able to view the pages, also how you know this isnt my design?

sorry, the owner forgot the domain again so it expired thats why you wasnt able to view the pages

that page is still a 404

also how you know this isnt my design?

from your first post

Check out my latest work n kindly give positive opinions. www.quetechnologies.medesigned by quetechnologies employeecoded by divinedesigns1

that page is still a 404

from your first post

ooo lol, and the website is still down, still trying to get it back up

• 4 weeks later...

Good looking website but the pages take way too long to open up IMO.

i have checked your comment and it actually open up quite fast in all browser for me

• 2 months later...

Eventhough you replied that your client likes the color scheme I need to tell you that I am a visual artist and be careful using pure red and pure blue next to eachother especially in equal amounts. It causes a visual vibration which is very hard to look at.

I also agree that the site is visually uninteresting. I do not mean to offend but if I was looking for a company such as this one and I found this website I would not find myself interested in it. Perhaps, as an artist I need to see something prettier and perhaps more visually professional rather than a here-today-gone-tomorrow company. So I must repeat an earlier post that perhaps you should consult with someone that is more visually orientented.

and I agree with you on, that part, but like I said at the being of the post, I only coded this website, the design work was done by someone else, this is not one of my design work done here, just the development part I have done, but I did change that dark blue to something more greyish blue