Does it fail for you?

Angelica Perduta

People are telling me they get bugs on my site http://piedpiper.site40.net/index.html?sample=voter/poll_test.html and I can't reproduce them. I suspect it may be browser incompatabilities with jQuery and I wonder if other people see them as well. If you have a spare moment please vote on my opinion poll there... but if that doesn't work either then please let me know what happened.

Thanks in advance :o)

People are telling me they get bugs on my site http://piedpiper.site40.net/index.html?sample=voter/poll_test.html and I can't reproduce them. I suspect it may be browser incompatabilities with jQuery and I wonder if other people see them as well. If you have a spare moment please vote on my opinion poll there... but if that doesn't work either then please let me know what happened.

Thanks in advance :o)

its stating that your website have a virus

its stating that your website have a virus

OMG... thanks for telling me. I never got that warning yet! I have just noticed my downloads page is not working at all even though the very same links work fine from youtube. IDK what is going on these days. To me it seems the industry is shoving individuals off the internet completely :'(

OMG... thanks for telling me. I never got that warning yet! I have just noticed my downloads page is not working at all even though the very same links work fine from youtube. IDK what is going on these days. To me it seems the industry is shoving individuals off the internet completely :'(

i have internet protection, so it give me a warming before i could get to the page

i have internet protection, so it give me a warming before i could get to the page

I use the standard Windows 8 Windows Defender and I thought protects me... but obviously not because a full scan just showed Wpalill.C has been on my system since January (in a .zip file) and AddLyrics since May (in my internet temporary folder) even though I told Windows to delete internet temporary files many times since.

Personally I've thought Microsoft have always been utterly clueless about the very basic principles of computer security as I explain in my Youtube, but Linux and Macs are just as bad.

Try downloading Microsoft Essentials its free :)

Windows Defender on XP/Vista/7 detects and removes known spyware only. It is not designed to protect against the full breadth of malicious software, and specifically does not prevent viruses, worms, Trojans, and other malicious software from infecting your machine.

Source: Ask.Microsoft

Download here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security-essentials-download

Additional free software

• AVG, Avira, Avast, Essentials

Additional costing software

• Avg, Avira, Avast, F-secure, McAfee, Norton

Edited by Mudsaf

• 2 weeks later...

are those frames, ditch them for more user friendly html/css div/span

They are iframe substitute for frameset. I haven't done much web design for many years and there is an awful lot to (re) learn (struggling understanding jQuery at the moment).

I am trying to get some ideas for site navigation specifically to present turorials, documentation and structured educational and academic reference material. (i.e. lots of technical text).

In practical use I find the tree structure of the Blender 3D manual very helpful. I know it's not pretty, but it is very useable when you just want to learn something.

I'm going to have to spend some more time visiting websites and see how others do it.

• 1 month later...