Random Suggestions

The Praetorian

The only suggestion I have for the moment is this.In the tutorials, it would be very helpful if, when the tutorial tells you how to do something, such as adding a class to something... it would also give you a list of all the different types of class. Or link to a reference page with something similar. There are several areas where I would really like to find out all the different ways I can do a particular thing.Thanks!

A class or an ID on that matter is not something defined. You think of it, so it could suit your needs. Because of that, W3Schools can't provide a "reference" of classes. A class is just a name of a group (defined by you) which takes on the defined properties and nothing more.

I know exactly what you meant and if you read my post you'll see what I mean. "blocktext" could be anything you like. There are no predefined values of it.If by "type of class" you mean for the "." of it- that defines class. The only other "type of class" is ID, which is declared with "#" in the place of the ".". Example:CSS

#blocktext{blah blah}

HTML

<p id="blocktext"></p>

Okay, nice to know :)I also would suggest it would be nice if there was, at the bar where the link to the portal is (actually overridden by www.w3schools.com), another link to the board rules :)