Page Layout

Shinji

Hello. I am wondering if there is anyway to make really nice layout (using tables) ona page. Mainly what im referring to is the border style, size, color, and if i can use my own border i make (is that possible?). Any help would be appreciated, and i can do stuff in CSS and HTML if that helps. You could just use this if you really need some kind of code.

<html><body><table><tr><td>Something</td><td>Another Something</td></tr><tr><td>Anything</td><td>Some text</td></tr></table></body></html>

You can make a page out of tables

<html><head><title></title></head><body><table border="0" cellspacing="0" padding="0"><tr><td width="20%" bgcolor="#"><!-- SIDE LINK CONTENT --></td><td width="80%" bgcolor="#"><!-- CONTENT HERE! --></td></tr></table></body></html>

Or you can use the nice CSS div solution

<html><head><style type="text/css">.menu{position:relative;width:15%;height:100%;left:0%;background-color:#;}.content{float: left;position:relative;width: 85%;height:100%;border: ;}</style></head><body><div class="menu"><!--content of menu--></div><div class="content"><!--content of site--></body></html>

CSS is the new standard and is best to learn. For layout it is not neccessary to use it but it is pretty nice. :) -Snowboard01