Blog Post

Webworldx

Ya but then we would need a topic about motorbikes and cars ect. Then in a few day they would forget they ever existed and use the the show off your site thread. unless a modrator pinns it. I don't think they will. My site is a blog and a site I put it in there and people see it just fine. I don't think there needs to be a blogs topic. :)

Blue, just keep doing what you're doing, and link to your blog in your signature. Then say smart things on the board and people will think "hey, he's smart. I wonder how he feel about $topic? Oh, I'll read his weblog and find out"It works, I'm reading.

People read you blog to see if you are smart before they PM you? No wonder I never get any PMs!!!!!!!!!!!(if you didn't follow that I basically called my own blog retarded)In that case I will make a very officail looking portfolio with coding blog and put that in my sig!

You know I thought about it ad if you made a topic for submit your blog we could PM some moderator ask them to pin it. I could submit my blog.(even thought its 99% make me look like an idiot 1% coding. go ahead and start it if you really want to. I shouldn't have said you can't u can if you. You see saying you cant went against my personal motto (see sig)EditI think just putting a link in your sig is the best solution. I mean not to many people look at the show off your site thread.