sub-files under sub-folders

virtualadz

OK, listen. I'm not going to sit here and be insulted by someone who doesn't understand the problem to begin with. I've got a degree in computer science and a lot of years of experience under my belt, and by the questions you ask I get the feeling that you are pretty new to this stuff. So between us, I don't think it's me that is failing to understand. I'm trying to help you out here:

Look at what is happening on that line, obviously it can't find a file it's looking for. If you don't know why it can't find it, then print out the filename it is looking for and see if you have the right path.
But apparently you know better than I do:
well, i dont think looking there would be of any help
Now I'm not going to sit here and sift through hundreds of lines of code to help you if you don't want to be helped. So since you understand better than I do about this stuff, then I'm sure you can solve the problem yourself.

well well first of you please cool down yourself. i did never say that i was intelligent or new more, if i had there was no need posting a topic. i posted a topic bcoz i didn't knew about the error, i neever asked you to write the hundreds of bunches of code lines, that's way in a post earlier , i should drop this topic as my application_top.php really will find some strong formatting and addition of bunches of codes. i never asked you to write bunches of codes nor did i ever insult you, but now every one has his own way of looking at things

• 2 weeks later...