Where is the button maker?

ben3001

Im sure i saw the button make on w3schools site but now i cannot find itit was in beta versionwhat it did is you typed in what you wanted the button to say eg HTML | Valid and the generator, generated the image for you, it was a handy thing to have but now ive lost the link, anyone know where i could find it?

Are you sure it was on w3schools? i don't think i have seen it before.I have used these in the past though...http://cooltext.com/ButtonBrowse.aspxhttp://www.tomaweb.com/buttons.asp

im 100% sure i saw it here. i remember now, I was looking at a colour picker thing, where you clicked the form field you wanted to change colour and then you changed the colour using there intergrated colour chooser. Above that thing was some sort of text saying 'this is the same colour chooser we choosed for our button maker'. something along those lines

im wrecking my brain by looking all over google :) and i cant find it for the love of godwho ever finds it will win this golden ticketwgt_a.jpgthe golden ticket lets you do nothing but be happy that you won it, i'd be greatful is this wonderful tool i was talking about is found.

What are you looking for? Something that just creates images? Like specify a size, background color, text color, font, text, etc? It's really not too bad to make something yourself that does that, the GD library for PHP can do a lot. You can even make your own Flash movies.

What are you looking for?  Something that just creates images?  Like specify a size, background color, text color, font, text, etc?  It's really not too bad to make something yourself that does that, the GD library for PHP can do a lot.  You can even make your own Flash movies.

now i dont really need it, its now just the principle of finding it, and to ensure that i was not going mad

Man that is a creepy movie...those strange orange umpa lumpa's give me nightmare...lol...:)

<#>Thread Name Changed: Willy Wonka And the chocolate factory </#>:) i think the remake of the film was a complete waste of time with johnny depth. veruca "Daddy i want an oompal oompa nowwww"Dad: "Ok here you go oompaloompa.gif"

Funny you mention it. I mean, who could lock this topic :) ?[edit] You're kidding, right? [/edit]