I love these codes. They work wonders

Joseph C R

<style>body {}.font1{color: #ff0000;font-family: georgia;font-size: 13pt;text-align: justify;}.font2{color: green;font-family: Arial;font-size: 14pt;text-align: justify;}</style><div class="font1"><p align="" class="int1"><font>I love this. All my fonts are already made, and I can switch them on the fly...</div></P>

Someone showed me code, exactly what I was searching for. Anyway, I found and tested the parts of the program, I needed. I love the div font feature. I can do just straight typing, and I have all my font settings, and they stay, as long as I make sure to place body( and the other one of these ). The div class font1 and two, or three and so on. I realize they are part of css, and you helped me understand blocks a lot better too......... WoW! Thank you... This saves on messy looking redundant commands, which I'm in that stage now. I turn my colours into hex, and you can get all the colours you want. Use the # symbol to create hex like this #ff0000 is red. . I just never changed the green one to hex, when shared back this code to the person, who helped me, and those it will help. green=#00ff00 Hex

Edited by Joseph C R

You have an unnecessary <font> tag and your </div> and </P> tags are out of order.

I recommend using the W3C validator to make sure your code is properly written.

The color code is divided into three sections: red, green and blue. Each set of two digits represents its value. Red is the first two digits, green is the second two and blue is the third two.Pure red is #FF0000, Green is #00FF00 and Blue is #0000FF.

Every other color is a mix of quantities of red, green and blue. Yellow is a mix of red and green: #FFFF00, magenta is a mix of red and blue: #FF00FF

The values are in hexadecimal: Each digit can be one of 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F

Yeah, I didn't even notice what you did here...

<div class="font1"><p align="" class="int1"><font>I love this. All my fonts are already made, and I can switch them on the fly...</div></P>

...is a minor disaster. It should be...

<div class="font1"><p class="int1">I love this. All my fonts are already made, and I can switch them on the fly...</p></div>
  • Like 1

Yes, I've been doing that for a very long time here. I have studied CSS and html and a bit of java script, like my button panel I made on my website. I have learned a lot from this website. I just never came to a forum before. You guys are my first time to see me ever in a forum of any kind. CSS and html are the only two forums I will go to, and Java script too. I love that too............ It's fun to make it do things.

The code someone gave to me worked like anything. I took out pieces I don't yet need, but I did want them font settings so much, and tweaked the code and made it work...... The lab shows it works. My hover links won't show up as such. But they work. It's neat, they light up, when you hover over them, and I took the stinger out of them. Linkless hover links to hover read. lol

It's working in my website perfectly. I made a mistake in Georgia font. on the last head font command. But I fixed it. The draw back is CSS font's are best used as their standard from of font look. So I used Georgia. I made my code a hover code, so you could see the writing on my quotes, and wonders. The <a> tag was used to make the letters hover white. Not shown in the example above. Just the parts where the old fonts looked in their commands has shortened redundant work for me.

It works in the lab, and on my computer. I had to use three font div tags, so I could make my name go on the right of the page at the bottom of my quotes.

It's a link that doesn't link. It's just a hover reader. I call it. You see it go from cyan to white, when you hover your mouse over it.

I used style classes too in them commands, that's why they are there. Like int and class tags and such, They are a part of all that code in my head section of my website. I call it the brain stem, where all the functions can be made, to make the website more easier to manage, when you have so much text on a page. It's nice to make changes on the fly. I now know what blocks mean and what they do, just by watching and reading and asking for help. It sure paid off...........

You have to see my home page. I can change letters on the fly now. I can set the fonts perfectly now. So far it works on other's computers still. So no errors there. lol I have a Jostov font on my computer, but CSS won't let the font pick up on my friend's computer. I read about the CSS fonts, and how it's best to keep them at their basic look, so other computers can get to the next, best font, closest to yours. So I tried to do my homework. And I've sure learned a lot so far from others in here.

Edited by Joseph C R

<style type="text/css">body {scrollbar-arrow-color: #ff0000;scrollbar-face-color: #ff0000;scrollbar-track-color: #000000;}</style>This works in most browsers today. It's a scrollbar colour command. Place this in the headsection of your website. Note, if you have an outer table, some of your page willget squished, and out of place. However, if you don't use a back table, you can use thiscommand, and it won't bother the rest of your tables, if you are using such. Don't use this if you want to hide a background, with a table. Leave the background with just one, floatingtable on it, but make sure it won't reach the sides of the screen. Leave width room for the scrollbar. It's a tad wider, by only a few pixels.

All the FFFFFF's is on, and all 000000's when they are all off. However, I find that colour code you switch around it's always F00 something, or 00f00 They seem to do all the prime colours. Neat actually. That's bright. FF or F is all them prime colours. All my colours are like that in my website. I just never put it together, why I had a nice colour balance with similar FFFFFF's In the colour codes of mine.

Edited by Joseph C R