E-mail Forums

CapellaM44

I am very new to PHP and have been thrown into a very uncomfortable position with a non profit organization I work with. They are in need of a web site upgrade in a very bad way. I have managed to create most of the site with help from your pages. However, I am having issues with an e-mail page. Most of our requests come in via e-mail so it's important to get it right.

The bias form on your site is a little too basic for our needs, besides, when I added my own address to the code, I was unable to make it work. Can someone offer a little advice on how I can get this e-mail page up and running quickly?

I also need a little advice on editing the back form that is an example. Adding my address did not work, and I would like to have the person get a "thank you for submitting" page after they fill out the form.

Thanks

I would suggest starting with the basic form and adding whatever else you need to it. If you run into specific problems then we can help, if so then show the code you're using and any error messages that you're getting or a description of the problem.