Graphic & Animation

L8V2L

I would not word it that way myself, but it is not incorrect. I would say "Declare and initialize the object." var x; // declare xvar y = 0; // declare and initialize y

Thank you.

Thanks for the key value pair. (Properties, key value pair, name/value)Why are they call key value pair?

In the context of an object (or associative array) the key is used to identify the name of the property to access. the value part should be obvious.

var person = {  name : 'Joe'}; console.log('Name is => ' person.name); 
  • Like 1

In the context of an object (or associative array) the key is used to identify the name of the property to access. the value part should be obvious.

var person = {  name : 'Joe'}; console.log('Name is => ' person.name); 
Thank you. It is, I just like to have a clear understanding.

AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! THEY PUT ANGULARJS IN THE JS TUTORIAL!!!!!! AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!THEY PUT ANGULARJS IN THE JS TUTORIAL!!!!!! THEYRE GOING TO PUT NODEJS SOON, I JUST KNOW IT!!!!!AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!THEY PUT ANGULARJS IN THE JS TUTORIAL!!!!!! OMG IMMA GO SPAM THEIR INBOX TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION!!!!!!!AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-( it was a nice read I guess it's just men for me instead of mean cause I would rather utilize xml functionality, or what I like to say HCX~JANM.

There is one exception to the rule that a property assignment either fails or creates or sets a property in the original object. If o inherits the property x, and that property is an accessor property with a setter method, then that setter method is called rather than creating a new property x in o. Note, however, that the setter method is called on the object o, not on the prototype object that defines the property, so if the setter method defines any properties, it will do so on o, and it will again leave the prototype chain unmodified. (Laymen terms please)

I've seem the convention of using void in programming language. What is the reason for. For example:

// module 1void function module1(){  // module 1 code...}();// module 2void function module2(){  // module 2 code...}();
What is the reason the void operator?If no reply, but look at, just give me a link than.

I've seem the convention of using void in programming language. What is the reason for. For example:

void function module1(){...}

In a strictly typed language such as C++ a function is declared with a return type. If nothing is returned by the function then the word void is used.

Javascript is a loosely typed language so it's not relevant here -- except perhaps in one special case...

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Operators/void

• Like 1

In a strictly typed language a function is declared with a return type. If nothing is returned by the function then the word void is used.

Why so? When nothing is return in JavaScript, it evaluate to undefined value. What is the harm of not using the operator void?I suggestion a while back to give us the capability to browse by likes. I feel this will make for a better GUI for everyone in the forums.

I don't know what that means. Do you want to display the actual HTML code instead of the rendered elements?

In the link, an Ajax load a HTML table, but it use responseText, not reponseXML. Does this mean that the hold HTML table is in a pair of quote, and being transfer as a string, then place between the div, it automatically parse from the strings? Is that what's going on. And please give a "in your own word explanation" alone with a yes or no to my question.

Yes, it only populates responseXML if the content type of the response is XML, or else it populates responseText.

What if I want to transport a shard of a document that is from a large xml file in the databbase, as example:
<fooBar>    <foo>        <bar>            Baz        </bar>    </foo></fooBar>
Also with it a xslt.Can I put it straight into the section tag as so? And the xslt will transform it to XHTML? Edited by L8V2L