First of all,A BIG thanks to w3schools for teaching me HTML..But now I am getting interested in Ethical Hacking..There is no site in Milky Way like W3schools I know but still is there any site as close as w3schools that can teach me ethical hacking step by step for Free?!?!

that's not really related to web development. If you want to get into "hacking" you would probably want to follow the career path of a sysadmin or networking engineer.

If things were so easy to learn online without classes and professors then universities and colleges would be out of business.

Oh lol..You guys are right..But still its my vacation(I am pursuing degree in IT engineering)..And Iget bored studying HTML all day..So for refreshment I just wanted to learn few basics and not the core subject..

I would think that the ethics of the matter have to do with how you use it -- only on sites that you have been given clear permission to test.

right, the skillset is the same. ethics is related to morality. do you do good, or evil?