another Problem with insertting

i want to insert student result that he calculate some equation and send it to his cell in users database

my problem is i cant send the result of some student to his own cell in the users table when i try to do it ,,its always (result) go to the first user that i logged in with ,, i think the issues with my SESSION can any 1 help please ???

my index.php code was

<html><head><title>Home Work Page</title></head><body><form action="login.php?login=yes"  method="POST"><table border=1>  <tr> <td> username : <input type="text"  name="username"/></td><br /><td>  password  :<input type="password"  name="password"/> </td>  </tr>  </table><input type="submit"  name="resultbtn"  value='login'/></form></body></html>

and my login.php code is

<?phperror_reporting(0);$username = $_POST['username'];$password= $_POST['password'];$login = $_GET['login'];setcookie("username","$username",time()+15);if($login=='yes') {$con = mysql_connect("localhost","root","");mysql_select_db("members");$get = mysql_query("SELECT count(id) FROM users WHERE username='$username' and password='$password' ");$resultt = mysql_result($get,0);if($resultt !=1){  echo "error with login";  }else {  $_SESSION['username'] = $username;  $sql = "SELECT * FROM users WHERE username='$username' ";  $myval = mysql_query($sql,$con);echo "welcome back  " . $_COOKIE['username'];echo"<br/><br/><br/><br/><html dir='rtl'><meta charset ='Windows-1256'></html><table>  <tr> <th> </th></tr>";if ($val = mysql_fetch_array($myval)) {echo "<tr>";echo " <td>" . "the question : calculate the triangle area if H = " . "</td>";echo " <td> <input type='text'  value= $val[val1] disabled='disabled' size=5/> ". "</td>";echo " <td>and L = <input type='text'  value= $val[val2]  disabled='disabled' size=5/> ". "</td>";echo "</tr>";     }echo "</table>";}}echo"<form action='result.php' method='POST'><br/><br/><br/><br/><table><tr><td> Hello student the result will be : <input type='text' name='add' ></td><td><input type='submit' name='submit' value='send results'></td></tr></table></form>";?>

and the result.php (the page with my problems) code is

<?phperror_reporting(0);$val3 = $_POST["add"];//connectmysql_connect("localhost", "root", "");mysql_select_db("members");//insert$insert_query = mysql_query("UPDATE users SET results='$val3' WHERE username ='$_SESSION[username]' ");$query = mysqli_query($insert_query) or die(mysqli_error());//check whether the data insertion was successfulif(!$insert_query)echo "<p>Sorry! Something went wrong.</p>";elseecho "<p>Thanks! Your Results has been Sent.</p>";

my logout.php code is

<?phpsession_start();unset($_SESSION['username']);session_destroy();header ("location: index.php");?>

my table looks like

1403396701241.png