Oop!

L8V2L

Also, I believe that the owner or the employees of the site should post more here. Like little lessons that could not be put on the site cause of rule against.

well, the fact is that JS is not an OOP language in the classic sense. It is a Prototypical language. You really just need to find a book you like (if one exists). As we've said many times, w3schools is a reference and general tutorial site. It is very shallow. There are reasons people make careers out of programming. Career programmers go to school and invest years of time and money to get good at what they do. Quit thinking you will find the secret to programming success in these pages. You will find useful information, but you won't make a career out of it if you never look outside of this site. Just saying (again, and again...)

• Like 1

There's a couple of books I'm reading and wants to read. I don't feel worthy to change my signature yet to reflect this knew joy found.I like w3s for the introduction shallow nice of it. A quick jump in, above way to get your feet wet. I don't mind this shallowness, if they put nodejs tutorial and only put the basic essential of server side programming in it using node. I'll be happy with that, to just get my feet wet.I discover that book are GOLD~! GOLD~! And if one truly wish to learn, they'll read one.

Edited by L8V2L