background "floats" into iframe in ie11

ankber

I have a page with two boxes with Iframes in them. The problem is when it's necessary to use a scrollbar the background kind of floats into the iframe (see attatchment). If I expand a link in the area the border goes back to a straight line in the area I can see but if I continue scrolling the problem is back. This only appears in IE11 not in firefox or chrome.I'm not really sure if it's a problem with css or html but tpost-175508-0-95960400-1407400709_thumb.jpghe code are like follows:html, body {overflow:hidden; margin:0; padding:0; height:100%; background:url("GradientHorizontal.jpg"); background-size: contain;}#hmnavbox {position: absolute;left: 10px;width: 270px;min-width: 50px;top: 80px;bottom: 5px;border: 0px solid;}#hmcontentbox {position: absolute;top: 80px;right: 10px;bottom: 5px;left: 290px;border: 0px solid;}iframe {position:absolute; left:0; top:0; width:100%; height:99%; border:none; border-radius:10px;}</head><body><div id="hmnavbox"><iframe name="hmnavigation" id="hmnavigation" src="<%HREF_CONTENT_PAGE%>" seamless="seamless" title="Navigation Pane" frameborder="0"></iframe></div><div id="hmcontentbox"<iframe name="hmcontent" id="hmcontent" src="<%HREF_DEFAULT_PAGE%>" seamless="seamless" title="Content Page" frameborder="0"></iframe></div>