Disk Space for Business DB

SamohtVII

Hi,

I have been asked to build a share management website and am now looking at web hosting and was wondering what the best option would be.

I was looking at unlimited as this would be a sure thing in terms of avoiding and data problems, but I am completely ignorant in terms of how much space a database would use.

The website itself is about 20 htm/php pages and nothing extreme by any means. Just a regular web page really. But the problem is there will be a lot of rows i the database. It keeps a history of everything and would eventually be quite big I imagine. Is 50GB a lot or should I just go for unlimited?

Maybe that was all jiberish, sorry a bit noob with server renting and the like.

Thanks

The market is so competitive you'll be able to move your site if dissatisfied. Only buy if everything is unlimited and keep everything backed-up and encrypted so you can't be held hostage. Cost should be under a hundred bucks a year. Be prepared to make a few mistakes (that's what the backups are for).

The market is so competitive you'll be able to move your site if dissatisfied. Only buy if everything is unlimited and keep everything backed-up and encrypted so you can't be held hostage...

Hostage???