about programmer salary

gongpex

Hello everyone,
I think I need to ask about this because many people disturb my learning process,
Case1 : many people suggest me to learn java, because using java I can build mobile application for android phone and another application.
Case2 : other side people said if I better learn C or C++ to develop driver for hardware, game, security system and etc
Case3 : both of side people suggest me to reduce learn PHP because they said to me if PHP unable to build any application except for web. And web can be builded easily using CMS or etc, so this is are their reason giving suggestion to me.
So, I need all of your advice, because I think moderator here are expert and understand about this.
Q : in short, which program or programmer that can be get result big salary / earning and still able to use for the future??
programmer for :
- mobile application -> using java
- device, game,security system -> using C++
- web -> using PHP or ASP
please help me, so that I can give them answer or I can determine which program that have prospect that I must learn.
many thanks

Depends on the value of the the project and that maybe unknowable in the very beginning, but that changes. It's not the value of the language as much as the value of the work (project). Therefore, work for someone that's solving big important problems and remember what's valuable today may not as valuable next month or next year.

Value is always moving target. So, learn as much as you can about as much code as you can.

Ultimately, value is a very knowable metric.

Edited by niche