doing homepage in two languages

cyrus71

Hi ,I am newbie on HTML,I am trying to do a homepage in two languages but it doesn't workhere is what i have done:I have a index.htm that contains three frames top, mainframe and left,the top frame contains an image that i have mapped by MappEdit and it works like a menu (it contains 5 links, two of this links is done for linking back and forth between two languages).first when you go to site, it is on kurdish and all links works well, but as soon as you click on the link which changes to swedish so all my links stop working.the structure is like this:index.htm (menu.htm lies in top-frame and has two link for langauages)main.htm it must lie in mainFrame (in kurdish)/swedish/indexSV.htm exakt like index.htm but in swedish has same frames and same links/swedish/mainSV.htm it lies in mainFrameSV in indexSV.htmi can give you the link to homepage to see it but you may not can kurdish or swedish but you can see the code.i need your help thank you

oh, now i got it, you want the entire page to change...you cant change 3 frames href with 1 link, so do a simple code, something like<a href="#" onclick="changeLang("English")"> english </a>and

<script type="text/javascript">function changelang(lang) {  if (lang == "English") {    document.getElementById("topFrame").href="engTop.html";    document.getElementById("mainFrame").href="engMain.html";    document.getElementById("leftFrame").href="engLeft.html";  } else if (lang == "French") {    document.getElementById("topFrame").href="frTop.html";    document.getElementById("mainFrame").href="frMain.html";    document.getElementById("leftFrame").href="frLeft.html";  }}</script>

hope i helped...and calm down dude, you're stressed :) try a little less coffee :)