Populating a 2nd Dropdownbox from the

LJnel

hey there,Stiil remember my other forum post where i needed to add itemsfrom a dropdownbox to a listbox?? i am still using that example, butnow i want to make it different,i want to selects the items from the 1st dropdownbox and still add them to the listbox below the first dropdownbox, but the items in the first listboxmust be used to fill the 2nd dropdownbox from where i can select again from the filled dropdownbox.. :) thx louis

Do you want SAME values from the 1st DDL to be displayed in both Listbox and the 2nd DDL, then this is the code....

filename.aspx:<body><form runat=server ID="Form1"><asp:DropDownList ID="ddl" Runat=server><asp:ListItem Value="1">value1</asp:ListItem><asp:ListItem Value="2">value2</asp:ListItem><asp:ListItem Value="3">value3</asp:ListItem><asp:ListItem Value="4">value4</asp:ListItem><asp:ListItem Value="5">value5</asp:ListItem><asp:ListItem Value="6">value6</asp:ListItem></asp:DropDownList><br /><br /><asp:Button ID="btn" Runat=server Text="Submit"></asp:Button><br /><br /><asp:ListBox ID="lb" Runat=server Width="100"></asp:ListBox><asp:DropDownList ID="ddl2" Runat=server></asp:DropDownList></form></body>filename.aspx.vb:Protected Sub btn_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btn.Click        lb.Items.Add(ddl.SelectedItem.Text)        ddl2.Items.Insert(0, ddl.SelectedItem.Text)    End Sub