toFixed() with innerHTML

I am making a website to get Radio frequencies from Microsoft Flight Simulator through Simconnect on my computer.

I would like to get the FREQ from FSX and convert them to 0, 1, 2, 3 decimal places.

Ill give a example below and explain it.

I want to set COM1 Freq to 3 decimal places 130.250 but where do i put the toFixed(3) at in the code.

Gets COM1 Active frequency from FSX

<SCRIPT src="../jquery-1.7.1.js"></script><script src="sprintf.js"></script>   <script type="text/javascript"></script>
function body_onload() {var jqXHR;jqXHR = $.getJSON("http://" + location.hostname + "/add_definition?definition_name=RADIO&name=COM1_A&PropertyName=COM ACTIVE FREQUENCY:1&UnitName=MHz&DatumType=FLOAT32", function(data) {});}

Sets variable for it

function get_values() {var C1A = document.getElementById("COM1_AD");C1A.innerHTML = definition_data.COM1_A;}

Displays the data

<BODY onload="body_onload()"><P>COM 1 Active  is: <SPAN id="COM1_AD"></SPAN></P></BODY>

I assume definition_data.COM1_A is the variable with the number you want. You can just change the line to

C1A.innerHTML = definition_data.COM1_A.toFixed(3);

If that doesn't work, then it's because it's not a number and you'll have to cast it to a number first:

C1A.innerHTML = Number(definition_data.COM1_A).toFixed(3);