have to Refeshing page.y?

navdmk

Hi, Iam able to display/edit XML files through HTML.but when i edit,i have to refresh the page 2-3 times to see the updated values. y? Is this a cache problem? & can it be resolved through coding? Plz explain & give the code for resolving this problem. :)

It's a strange cache problem actually. I have it with FF, but not with IE. WIth FF it's so bad, that I've turned the option to delete the private data at shut down and instead of refresing the page, I reload the browser. Settting the cache to 0MB doesn't mean anything to the stupid animal.Anyway... as for your problem, if it's IE, then a simple browser restart could always do it. If it doesn't, then you need to go through the same pain I go through with FF.

It's a strange cache problem actually. I have it with FF, but not with IE. WIth FF it's so bad, that I've turned the option to delete the private data at shut down and instead of refresing the page, I reload the browser. Settting the cache to 0MB doesn't mean anything to the stupid animal.Anyway... as for your problem, if it's IE, then a simple browser restart could always do it. If it doesn't, then you need to go through the same pain I go through with FF.

Thank you Little Goat & boen robot for ur suggestions. I have searched all over the net,but could get only one solution : <meta HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" content="no-cache" />But this works offline,but same prblm online.I think this will be a prblm for ever.thank you for replying :)