multi question

This has to do with Xhtml, CSS< and javascript so I chose to ask it here, since there is no misc category.What I need to do is create an extensive rollover feature, I know how to do this in javascript.Now I have a header, 3 divs below it, in 3 different sections, and actually here's a screen shot if it works. Actually I will have a picture here and an explanation of what I am trying to do, maybe that will be better.IndexPageAllLayersShowing.jpgThat is the picture, what I need to do, is the following, That is a picture of what it will look like at the end, those 2 pictures at the top, the drawers in the 3 columns, and the text in the middle are 2 different pictures for each column, how do I center them inside those boxes, directly int eh center of each box, then I need to do the rollovers, where the pictures go underneath, the text will be there anyway, but I need to create it to where the pictures show up below the text, how do I create a rollover where it will make the text center, this is what I need to figure out, thanks for the help to anyone who can help

how do I create a rollover where it will make the text center, this is what I need to figure out
Is that all you need to know here :)
document.getElementById('theid').style.textAlign="center";

replace theid with the id of the element's text you wish centered.

That helps but the main thing is the first pictures, I can't get them centered within those 3 sections, that pic is something my client created in photoshop, I still have to put that onto a webpage, but I have 2 pictures one of a blank drawer and one with the text that's 2 pictures per column, but I need the text in the middle of the drawer, like a pic in a pic sort of on top of each other, and both of them directly in teh center of there respective column, if I cna learn how to do it on one column the other 2 should be easy and so will the mouseovers, and mouseouts.

That helps but the main thing is the first pictures, I can't get them centered within those 3 sections, that pic is something my client created in photoshop, I still have to put that onto a webpage, but I have 2 pictures one of a blank drawer and one with the text that's 2 pictures per column, but I need the text in the middle of the drawer, like a pic in a pic sort of on top of each other, and both of them directly in teh center of there respective column, if I cna learn how to do it on one column the other 2 should be easy and so will the mouseovers, and mouseouts.

You could make the picture the background of the div and then have the text within the div, then center both pic and background.or play around with z-index but that requires position:absolute so if the window is resized it gets ignored.Probably option one is best for you i think.