Paypal payments

Nati323

hey, i hope i'm in the right forum,

i want to use paypal payments that pepole can pay to me with cretids cards and paypal in my website.

now, i dont want to create a button with preset price, i want its to be dynamic, i mean that i can change the price in my site, and than to send pepole to pay in paypal. how can i do this?

also , i can i do that after that pepole pay to me the paypal site will transfer them to my site?

and how can i check with paypal if they realy paid to me?

thanks .

Everything you need is in there, but it requires a certain level of programming expertise. What you're asking for is not a simple task.

Everything you need is in there, but it requires a certain level of programming expertise. What you're asking for is not a simple task.

i know, but i suppos that i dont need all paypal API, only some chapters, but i dony know what i need ... because that i ask you to direct me...

hey i read this: https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/classic/paypal-payments-standard/integration-guide/Appx_websitestandard_htmlvariables/#id08A6HH00W2J

about html variables, i almost understand all, i just not see nothing about where i set to where the pays will transferd... do you know something about that?

Edited by Nati323

You have to have a paypal account, you are given a code or you use email as ref to yor account, this is used for 'business' name attribute value, then along with other paypal minimum name attribute values such as 'amount', 'item_name', etc this information is sent to a paypal payment address that references your account set in 'business' where the user can make payment to your account by logging into their paypal account or just entering payment card details to be paid into your paypal account.

i read about this variable, bus as you can see in the page i gave before there is an explantion berfore this variable that says and i'm quote:

HTML variables for shopping carts can be used with Add to Cart buttons, as well as with third-party shopping carts or custom carts that initiate payment processing with the Cart Upload command.

what i understand that this variables uses only for shopping cart....? am i wrong?

??? Why not? you just set them as

<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value"_xclick"><!--this identifies type of payment ie 'buy now' --><input type="hidden" name="business" value="YourMerchantCodeOrEmailAddress"><!-- this identifies your paypal business account reference -->