Table layout

Jonas

Well, frankly I don't know much about tables. I can tell you that your page looks different in Ie than it does in FF. In FF the two tables are further apart than they are in IE. I noticed something similar happen with my page, and I think it's because FF and IE interpret px in different ways. Try using % instead.

When I say "the sides", I mean the border thing. It's also missing on the bottom of both the menu and content areas.

Well, frankly I don't know much about tables. I can tell you that your page looks different in Ie than it does in FF. In FF the two tables are further apart than they are in IE. I noticed something similar happen with my page, and I think it's because FF and IE interpret px in different ways. Try using % instead.

Well, I noticed that too, testing my pages in Opera/FF/IE as I do. I'm not talking about the margins, because I know they're different, that's a known differance in browsers. I'm talking about the borders going missing in IE or FF. Take a look at it in Opera, and you'll see exactly how I want it to be.