0x800A0BCD/do while error

Guest e283

Hello~ :)I'm doing an e-commerce project and currently I'm stuck in displaying the items properly in the shopping bag page. I've narrowed down where the error happens and here's the section of the code where the error is:

<%for i = 0 to UBOUND(localBag, 2)	rsProduct.MoveFirst()	if localBag(bagID, i) <> "" then 	   do while localBag(bagID, i) <> rsProduct.Fields.Item("intProductID").Value 	 rsProduct.MoveNext  loop  orderTotal = orderTotal + (rsProduct.Fields.Item("dblPrice").Value * localBag(bagQuantity, i))%>

So here goes, this code is made to search the recordset rsProduct for the product information and while it doesn't match with the one it's looking for (the one in localBag(bagID, i)) it will check the next record.The error displayed is shown below:ADODB.Field (0x800A0BCD)Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record./winc/shop_bag.asp, line 358line 358 is the start of the do while. If I remove the do while, the error disappears but I need the do while for printing out the details. Is there any way to fix this or maybe an alternative to do while?