Sign in to follow this  
removed

How can I merge following elements together?

HelloI export a XML-File from InDesign with the paragraph styles. So every paragraph has a style and this make a own element. Now sometimes there're more then one after another paragraph style in the text. So i get this xml-file:<root><text><arial_regular>Text 1</arial_regular><arial_regular>Text 2</arial_regular><image>src</image><arial_regular>Text 3</arial_regular><text></root>Now I try to merge following elements together like this:<root><text><arial_regular>Text 1<br/>Text 2</arial_regular><image>src</image><arial_regular>Text 3</arial_regular><text></root>How can I make this? Hope, everyone can help me. :)Thx and best regards,removed

Are you using any language in particular? This is in the Schema forum, but Schema can only describe XML documents, not modify them.

Perhaps you can just manually edit the file.

Hello Foxy Mod

Thx for your answer. I see you're an Moderator. So maybe you can delay my post in the right forum?

Thx for your support and best regards,

removed

I moved the thread to the XML forum, but I can't help you any further until I know what languages or tools you're using to edit the XML.