The navigation in W3S

anirudh_rathore28

The navigation at the left which contains the content list should be a link to the content page of that list as an I frame , so that whenever anyone clicks the topic in the list it doesnt come at the top again,just the content page opens from the starting...so that user do not have to scroll down the left navigation list and click the next topic

Edited by anirudh_rathore28

Yeah you are absolutely correct sir, but most user would prefer navigating through the left navigation list rather then clicking next.They would prefer to see the topic first before going on to the next page.Can't the navigating list be static, i mean if the user click any topic of the list,the list stays there and just the content page changes.

Can it be done by any means? I just wanted to know about it. At the other end the website is made amazing for any User. Its a good user friendly site used by many of the Web Developer and Designer.

#Respect for W3schools

Can it be done by any means?

Of course, you can use CSS rules to make that happen.

most user would prefer navigating through the left navigation list rather then clicking next

Are you sure about that? It might be what you prefer, it doesn't mean it's true for everyone.