Problem in Checkbox Checked

newbees

Hi Sir,

I creating a form with checkbox

for example I checked the Add Employee and Upload Employee, after I click the Submit button

the output is 2 and 3 which is correct but only the Upload Employee was checked.

How can it be that the Add Employee and Upload Employee was checked.

Also how can save checkbox check in the database.

if(isset($_POST['submit'])){ if(!empty($_POST['access'])) {    $access = $_POST['access'];    echo "You chose the following color(s): <br>";    foreach ($access as $access_id){    echo $access_id."<br />";    }} // end brace for if(isset    else {    echo "You did not choose a color.";    }}<input type="checkbox" name="access[]" id="access" value="1" <?php if($access_id==1) echo 'checked="checked"'; ?>>Search/View Employee Information<br><input type="checkbox" name="access[]" id="access" value="2" <?php if($access_id==2) echo 'checked="checked"'; ?>>Add Employee<br><input type="checkbox" name="access[]" id="access" value="3" <?php if($access_id==3) echo 'checked="checked"'; ?>>Upload Employee<br><input type="checkbox" name="access[]" id="access" value="4" <?php if($access_id==4) echo 'checked="checked"'; ?>>Permission<br><input type="checkbox" name="access[]" id="access" value="5" <?php if($access_id==5) echo 'checked="checked"'; ?>>Vacation<br><input type="checkbox" name="access[]" id="access" value="6" <?php if($access_id==6) echo 'checked="checked"'; ?>>Calendar Event<br> <input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit" value="Submit"> Thank youHi Sir,I creating a form with checkboxfor example I checked the Add Employee and Upload Employee, after I click the Submit button the output is 2 and 3 which is correct but only the Upload Employee was checked.How can it be that the Add Employee and Upload Employee was checked.Also how can save checkbox check in the database. if(isset($_POST['submit'])){ if(!empty($_POST['access'])) {    $access = $_POST['access'];    echo "You chose the following color(s): <br>";    foreach ($access as $access_id){    echo $access_id."<br />";    }} // end brace for if(isset    else {    echo "You did not choose a color.";    }}<input type="checkbox" name="access[]" id="access" value="1" <?php if($access_id==1) echo 'checked="checked"'; ?>>Search/View Employee Information<br><input type="checkbox" name="access[]" id="access" value="2" <?php if($access_id==2) echo 'checked="checked"'; ?>>Add Employee<br><input type="checkbox" name="access[]" id="access" value="3" <?php if($access_id==3) echo 'checked="checked"'; ?>>Upload Employee<br><input type="checkbox" name="access[]" id="access" value="4" <?php if($access_id==4) echo 'checked="checked"'; ?>>Permission<br><input type="checkbox" name="access[]" id="access" value="5" <?php if($access_id==5) echo 'checked="checked"'; ?>>Vacation<br><input type="checkbox" name="access[]" id="access" value="6" <?php if($access_id==6) echo 'checked="checked"'; ?>>Calendar Event<br> <input type="submit" name="submit" id="submit" value="Submit">

Thank you

Because the checkbox if conditions are not part of foreach loop, when the foreach loop finishes the $access_id variable would be last value retrieved from $_POST['access'] , then the checkbox inputs would be rendered and only the checkbox if condition that matched the last value produced by foreach loop would be checked.