php send SMS for free

gongpex

Hello everyone,

Today I read some article on google that we can send SMS to mobile phone using email for free,

But I didn't found tutorial about it,

A : Can somebody here tell to me tutorial about how to send SMS via email using PHP?

please someone help me

Thanks

Hello,

Q1 :That can be send SMS on USA only or all around of the world?

Q2 : Can I use my own number on my mobile phone to send sms via web? so I can send sms either using mobile phone or my website

please help

Thanks

That can be send SMS on USA only or all around of the world?

I don't know, I haven't done the research on that. If you find out, let us know.

Can I use my own number on my mobile phone to send sms via web? so I can send sms either using mobile phone or my website

As far as I know you cannot use PHP to send a SMS from your mobile number. Maybe that's possible with an SMS gateway service, I haven't looked into that either.

• 2 weeks later...

1. way (with monthly cost but less headache):

You can use some of SMS service gateway providers and make your own PHP script with their API or using SMPP

2. way (without biggest cost but you are in need more time and patience):

If you wanna to use your own mobile number and your own equipment (without dependence) you are in need: * Mobile phone with wifi (or TV box with ethernet card my favorite) with Android OS; * SMS Gateway Application; * PHP server for android. The last one is not really need because most of those sms gateway app can work as a email to sms gateway (witch was your first question). PHP server on android will need you if you plan to connect your main PHP application to service via your custom api (GET or POST request).

Please PM if you need some more of mine experience because I am not sure can I favorite some of software here on public forum.