How to place sliders in the same row in image slideshows

newcoder1010

Hi,

I have a slideshow with 5 images working fine. I would like to place the sliders buttons/pagination on the same row. I also like to place them in the center.

I have the below html i got from inspecting the page in chrome:

<div class="views-slideshow-controls-bottom clearfix">        <div id="widget_pager_bottom_xpress_car_sales-block" class="views-slideshow-pager-fields ">  <div id="views_slideshow_pager_field_item_bottom_xpress_car_sales-block_0" class="views-slideshow-pager-field-item ">  <div class="views-field-counter">     <div class="views-content-counter">     1  </div> </div></div><div id="views_slideshow_pager_field_item_bottom_xpress_car_sales-block_1" class="views-slideshow-pager-field-item views_slideshow_pager_field_item views-row-even">  <div class="views-field-counter">     <div class="views-content-counter">     2  </div> </div></div><div id="views_slideshow_pager_field_item_bottom_xpress_car_sales-block_2" class="views-slideshow-pager-field-item views_slideshow_pager_field_item views-row-odd">  <div class="views-field-counter">     <div class="views-content-counter">     3  </div> </div></div><div id="views_slideshow_pager_field_item_bottom_xpress_car_sales-block_3" class="views-slideshow-pager-field-item views_slideshow_pager_field_item views-row-even">  <div class="views-field-counter">     <div class="views-content-counter">     4  </div> </div></div><div id="views_slideshow_pager_field_item_bottom_xpress_car_sales-block_4" class="views-slideshow-pager-field-item views_slideshow_pager_field_item views-row-odd views-row-last">  <div class="views-field-counter">     <div class="views-content-counter">     5  </div> </div></div></div>      </div>

First I wanted to remove the numbers. Below code removed the numbers just fine.

.views-content-counter{display: none;}

Next, I would like to place the active and inactive sliders on the same row and center but after I write the below css, I still see all the sliders/pagination on the same column aligned left instead.

.active .views-field-counter {     padding: 1px;    margin: 1px;    width:20px;height:20px;border-radius:50px;font-size:20px;color:#fff;    text-align:center;background:red; }     .views-field-counter {    padding: 5px;    margin: 5px;    width:10px;height:10px;border-radius:50px;font-size:20px;color:#fff;line-height:100px;text-align:center;background: #5F9EA0;}

To center all the sliders, I wrote below css and did none:

.views-slideshow-controls-bottom {margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;}

How can I place them on the same row and then center it?

Thanks.

Edited by newcoder1010