Placing data in specific column using php

nurulfarhanahmm

I have developed a html template using table, something like below. I'm having problem to insert the data from mysql to be inserted in specific column in the html table.

Could anybody help me..

|Name: | |Student ID:| |

|Address: | |

| |Postcode:| |

Edited by nurulfarhanahmm

<body><table width="442" border="1">  <tbody>    <tr>      <td width="81">Name:</td>      <td width="111"> </td>      <td width="92">Student ID:</td>      <td width="130"> </td>    </tr>    <tr>      <td>Address:</td>      <td colspan =3> </td>    </tr>    <tr>      <td colspan=2> </td>      <td>Postcode:</td>      <td> </td>    </tr>  </tbody></table></body>

dauruk0512: exactly like your link.....Just, the data like name,student id, address and postcode already in the mysql database. I just don't know how to select the data and make then show up in the correct column in the table.

COBOLdinosaur: I also don't know how to write the code. That's why i need your help. i know how to populate mqsl data from database to be output as a table. But in this case, the html table have been developed, i just need to output the data from database to the correct column in the table.

This site has "schools" in its name for a reason. It is a place to learn. If we just write the code for you; you learn nothing and we and the site fail to meet the objectives of the site. There are mysql and php tutorials and references right here on the site that should help you at least make an attempt at starting the code, then we can help you with specific questions as you run into problems. That way you will learn not just how to solve your immediate problem, but you will acquire some new skills that will help you with future problems.