Hide information

ugintl

I have a marketplace website in development stage. I searched the internet, but did not find anything. User has 2 options, either can signup as a company or individual. In other words seller or buyer resp.

1. I want to hide buyer information in search results. How? Any tutorial with complete code/snippet?

2. I want to hide seller and buyer contact details. Currently, logged-in members can see contact details. Any tutorial?

You expect to find a tutorial on how to build freelancer.com? People don't write tutorials for things like that, that is a large design effort. The people who design and build those sites have the experience necessary to design the database structure and application architecture, and also write the code. You're talking about features of the application. I could say that you use the where clause in a SQL query to filter out records, but that's not going to help you design the thing. You might need some more experience before trying to tackle something like that if you're not familiar enough with SQL or database design.

• 2 weeks later...