anyhelp would be great

lvlasked

hello im new to this and hopping you guys can help and i can learn,

what i want to be able todo hope i explaine this right,

i would like for people to sign up to the website and they can store there data/info, my questions are how do i do it so each user has there own data show up, and can edit add or delete things,

something like this site pigeondb.com

Okay, but your question is simply too broad. If you know Php and SQL and HTML and CSS then what more specific questions do you have? We're not here to write long and relatively pointless essays for you

In general, you need to associate the data with the user. Most of the time that's accomplished in the database by having a field for each record that holds the user ID associated with that record. If multiple users can have access to the same records then you need to use another table to hold the relationships between the data and the users. All of that is part of relational database design.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a question about database design. Like I said, you put a column in the database table that holds the user ID that the record belongs to. If you have a "posts" table, one of those columns will be the user ID who created that post. That is how you associate a record with a single user, or how you represent any one-to-one or one-to-many relationship in a relational database. What you should be researching is relational database design rather than asking Google a question based on your specific situation.