Converting images to HTML and CSS

Truman

I have a test to solve and one of the tasks is to convert an image to html and css.

I did all other tasks but never faced with this before. I'm not looking for you to write me a code, just to direct me where I can learn this. Take a look at the attached file, that's a work I have to do.

I ran through html and css tutorials on w3school but didn't see anything similar.

post-186999-0-81088300-1457110758_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You won't find any tutorial explaining how to make that particular design. You're supposed to be able to build this using your understanding of HTML and CSS. In the CSS tutorial look up margins, padding, float, clear, positioning.

If you have not even been able to begin this test then you still have a lot of learning to do.

You won't find any tutorial explaining how to make that particular design. You're supposed to be able to build this using your understanding of HTML and CSS. In the CSS tutorial look up margins, padding, float, clear, positioning.

If you have not even been able to begin this test then you still have a lot of learning to do.

Actually, I did the test today. The thing is that I thought that " converting" means something else and it is actually only describing what I see on picture.

So you can lock this theme because there was a conceptual misunderstanding. It's my fault.

Edited by Truman