is russia in europe??

virtualadz

is russia in europe??silly question i know.i made a payment module to ship to all eu countries, and found this list, but is russia in europeAlbaniaAndorraAustriaBelarusBelgiumBosnia and HerzegovinaBulgariaCroatiaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkEstoniaFinlandFranceGermanyGreeceHungaryIcelandIrelandItalyLatviaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacedoniaMaltaMoldovaMonacoNetherlandsNorwayPolandPortugalRomaniaRussiaSan MarinoSerbia and MontenegroSlovakia (Slovak Republic)SloveniaSpainSwedenSwitzerlandUkraineUnited KingdomVatican City

ok now do you see something wrong in this code ( i know something is), i am going to display 2 images, image 1 for visitor, image 2 for member, when i placed this code in my site , it displayed it as it is, the reason i think is bcoz i mixed html with php without using the <?php and ?> delimiters, how can i correct it??

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_first_name') && tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'); ?>"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'register-free.gif', REGISTER); ?></a>} else {<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS); ?>"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'specials.jpg', SPECIALS); ?></a>}

ok here is the final version of the code, i dont know for what reason the images and the code itself is shown, bhuratea.com

<td>if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_first_name') && tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'gifts.gif', 'Gifts') . '</a>'; ?>} else {<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'register-free.gif', 'Register for Free') . '</a>'; ?>}</td>

There's not much to guess about. You put the start and end php tags in the middle of the PHP code. PHP code should be surrounded by the start and end tags, or else it will be considered HTML content and will be sent directly to the browser.

there's no <? before the starting of the IF statement.....

woo thanks, i forgot
<tr><td><?php if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_first_name') && tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) { ?><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'beta_hmore.gif', 'Gifts') . '</a>'; ?><?php} else { ?><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'register-free.gif', 'Register for Free') . '</a>'; ?><?php}?></td></tr>

yes, russia is in Asia for many reasons. Here are a couple:a.) The USSR was never considered part of Europeb.) They would have never needed the word Eurasia to describe Europe and Asia - they would have just said Europe and the Far East.c.) Russia is not part of the European Union (EU) but that is more a policial measure, not a geographic measure.

yes, russia is in Asia for many reasons.  Here are a couple:a.) The USSR was never considered part of Europeb.) They would have never needed the word Eurasia to describe Europe and Asia - they would have just said Europe and the Far East.c.) Russia is not part of the European Union (EU) but that is more a policial measure, not a geographic measure.

:)

Screw DHL or world politics.  It's obvious that Russia is in Asia because of the game Risk.  Cmon people, 7 armies if you can hold it!  Watch out for Papua New Guinea!

In the original game I always setup in south america but Risk II makes it so hard to hold it because of the extra access points and extra territory! :)I love risk!

(Russia is in) Northern Asia (the area west of the Urals is considered part of Europe), bordering the Arctic Ocean, between Europe and the North Pacific OceanSez the CIA World Fact Book. :)

dcole.ath.cx is right, geographicaly. Is Russia in Europe? Yes it is. Is Russia in Asia? Yes it is. Turkey too, part in Europe, part in Asia.What I don't understand, why is Israel in UEFA?

• 2 months later...

Russia is big and have some countries in it. for example people of east part are muslims and lives in asia. But at the same time, can you say that Siberia is in asia?