Quickly finding schema errors in XML documents

Guest XML Newbie

Guest XML Newbie

Long story short: does anyone know of any shortcuts in the .NET 2003 IDE to quickly locate validation errors in XML documents? Ideally, I'd want to zoom right to any of the "wavy underlines" indicating invalid XML.Background: I'm building a schema for a family of existing XML files (for documentation purposes). I just started learning XML, and I'm writing the schema in the schema editor built into the 2003 .NET IDE. As I've built the schema, I'm working on validating increasingly larger files with increasingly fewer errors. Basically, my problem is that I know errors exist, but they're difficult to find because I'm validating a 30,000+ line XML file. Even with CTRL-F that makes it take a long time to locate my errors (which I know exist because the XML files fail to validate against the schema when I run them through a validator).Alternatively, if anyone has any better ideas for quickly and easily finding schema validation errors in XML, I'm open to suggestions.Thanks in advance.P.S. Also posted this on the schema board. Since it's both schema related and XML related I don't know where it's supposed to go. I won't be offended if one topic or the other is deleted.

Im sry i cant help you out but It might help reading the tuitorial on W3Schools and if you already have then review it.(sry this is kinda a usless reply)