Reported Attack Site

turkspartan

Hey guys. My website is labeled as a reported attack site. I got sitelock to clean it but it cant. It is effecting all of my websites in my godaddy hosting. I need this fixed soon and I have no idea how to. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated....

www.restonwebdesign.com

www.ottomankitchen.us

They use complex algorithms to detect insecure sites.

If you have forms on your site, make sure they don't look identical to login forms of major websites.

If you have ads on your site, you might want to give up on the ad company, as it might have a bad reputation.

I don't have time right now, but somebody would have to analyze the content of every page on your site to find anything potentially harmful.

Use ftp program like filezilla to check content on server, if you spot unrecognized folders, with files (I have seen 4+ folders with 4000+ files in each). You should have a backup, then you can rename or clear your public folder and upload your backup to a cleared or newly created public folder. When this is done, if using cms like Wordpress, make sure you update to latest version, and plugins are up to date.