Blogger sidebar

minhdong11

Hello everyone,

I am a new member.

I have a personal blog. Last night, My blog was a confusing error.

After I edit my article,my Sidebar suddenly pushed down the index page. I do not understand why ? I did not edit the html of your blog.

I was sit one night to try editing, but still failed.

I need help now. Please help me.

- This is screenshot

FR3R4YS.png

Sorry because I'm not good at english

Thank you. God bless all

You have 290 opening div tags compared to 294 closing div tags, you have html comment tags within css style tags, I don't know if you have set up for anyone attempting to make comment using html tags, so that will be turned these tags into entity equivalent, and therefore not screw up your website html in some way. Its either that or you did edit and insert closing div tags, or left code that would produce closing </div> at a certain point without it relative opening <div> tags to go with them.

• Like 1

You have 290 opening div tags compared to 294 closing div tags, you have html comment tags within css style tags, I don't know if you have set up for anyone attempting to make comment using html tags, so that will be turned these tags into entity equivalent, and therefore not screw up your website html in some way. Its either that or you did edit and insert closing div tags, or left code that would produce closing </div> at a certain point without it relative opening <div> tags to go with them.

Thank you. I fixed. I HTML5 and CSS3 I'm learning. Looking ahead I will post that restriction depends on the div tag. And using CSS3 to design my blog again. Thanks for your help :)