building a FAQ

virtualadz

hi all,i want to build a faq section for my site, have prepared some ?'s , but still not sure if they are all needed to be. The faq will be divided in 4 parts, Order, Shipping, Billing, Misc.these are the questions that I was able to make sor far. many of u may be having faq's in you sites, so do you feel any changes and more question to be added. thanksDo you ship your products in my countryWhat payment methods do you acceptWhat if I don't like your product/sUnder what cases can i return your product/sHow many days does it take for the product to be deliveredIn how many days of order will the item reach the shipping destination I chooseHow do I contact you incase I need any supportDo I get what I pay for

well a faq, from my perspective, should contain any questions you can think of that might get asked multiple times. So basically anything you don't want ot keep ansering should go into a FAQ. At this point you are not finished, as time progresses and you have more and more customers new question may arrise that keep getting asked over and over...these then should be added to your FAQ.So in a sense an FAQ is never really finished but on the lookout for new questions to be added.

If you are shipping products you have to get some personal information about your customers. Anytime you are dealing with personal information you should have a privacy policy to reassure your users that you don't release their personal information.

that's a good suggestion. :) so if i divide my faq into these sections, it it this:OrderWhat payment methods do you acceptWhat if I don't like your product/sBillingShippingDo you ship your products in my countryUnder what cases can i return your product/sHow many days does it take for the product to be deliveredIn how many days of order will the item reach the shipping destination I chooseMisc.How do I contact you incase I need any supportDo I get what I pay for1.first is it the right division.2.second. i will have 2/3 options for shipping low, normal, express.but i have a special shipping, returns and payment policy area. so is it rqd. to duplicate it twice.thanks very much, if you have other questions please do send me.

under the "order" topic propably you want to include things like explaining "steps/procedure of how to buy a product in this site"and you may wanna push "payment types" into "topic: billing"I think you dont have to duplicate, instead just link pages. Like in "steps to buy" when it comes to shipping provide a link it to those FAQ pages.

I just thought of something I thought I would share, because I'm in that kind of mood. If you have to think hard about what to put in your FAQ, it's probably not a "frequently asked question". Am I wrong?

this is my final faq? thanks allOrderHow do I order?How can I purchase a Gift Voucher?Do you have any Minimum Order Quantity?Is it safe to disclose my financial details on Bhuratea.com?BillingWhat type of payments do you accept?Do you provide free samples?ShippingDo you ship to my country?How much does shipping cost?How long will my tea take to get to me?Misc.How do I contact you incase I need any support?Under what cases can I return your product/s?How can I order large quantities of tea?